This is a fantastic opportunity to support BEJSC and many other local charities supported by the Rotary Club of Cookham Bridge.
Come on, who doesn’t love helping others, whilst getting a chance to get something back for yourself.
To purchase tickets:
Basic Benefits / Rules / Claiming your prize
- The winning ticket will receive £250.
- Each monthly ticket costs £2.50 and has a unique combination of two teams from the English football leagues – Premier, Championship, First and Second.
- Each season-pass ticket costs £ 25.00 for the 2021/22 season (10 months – August 2021 to May 2022).
- YOU CAN BUY AS MANY TICKETS OF EACH TYPE AS YOU LIKE
- The teams are pre-allocated to ticket numbers in randomised pairs.
- The winning ticket is the one with the two teams that have scored the most league goals during the stated period of the lottery
- If the period is September 2021 it will be the two teams that have scored the most league goals between 1st September and 30th September 2021.
- If there is more than one winning ticket the winner will be decided by the two teams with the most away league goals scored during the period of the lottery.
- If there is still more than one winning ticket the winner will be decided by the two teams with the least league goals scored against them during the period of the lottery.
- If there is still more than one winning ticket the prize will be shared equally amongst them.
- If you buy a season pass you will be entered into the lottery each month that it is running. Your ticket number and selected teams will remain the same.
Publicising Ticket numbers, their teams and results:
- The ticket numbers and their teams will be published on a Cookham Bridge Rotary Club publicly accessible website.
- The results will be published on the same website showing the winning ticket numbers and the number of goals scored.
- Local charitable partner will be sent a spreadsheet showing their ticket numbers and associated teams.
- The link to the website will be printed on each ticket.
- Ticket holder names will NOT be published without their permission.
- The holder of the winning ticket will need to contact Lottery@Cookhamrotary.co.uk with a copy of the winning ticket within 1 week of the lottery closing.
- The lottery organiser will contact the local charitable partner representative to confirm winning ticket details.
- Assuming no other claims received the winner will be paid within 5 days of the claim.
- If the winning ticket is lost, or not claimed, the lottery organiser will work with the local charitable partner to try and confirm the winner.
- Communications identifying the winner will be restricted to the Cookham Bridge Football Club Lottery administrators and local charitable partner representative.
- Ticket holder names will NOT be published by Cookham Bridge Rotary Club
- Communications identifying winning ticket holders, other than CBRC members, will utilise the Lottery@cookhambridge.co.uk email account and will be deleted after 3 months